In our attempt to help the spread of the COVID virus we have changed how we are seeing and treating patients. Please review the following steps and thank you for your patience and understanding.
• Upon arrival please stay in your car or outside and call: 503-759-4673
• If you are here for medications or food order pick up we will collect payment over the phone bring your items out you.
• If you are here for an appointment we will send out a staff member to retrieve your pet, Please make sure cats are in a dependable carrier. If you don't have one, you are welcome to purchase a cardboard carrier from us.
• Once you have spoken with the Doctor and treatment is done, one of our customer care members will be in contact to collect payment.
• Lastly, your pet and paper work from the visit will be brought back out to your car.
Here you'll find everything you need about Hope Animal Hospital and how we can help you. We have online forms for everything related to our Molalla veterinarian clinic, and information, including a virtual office tour and what to expect in your visit.
Find us on the map
319 N. Molalla Ave P.O. Box 1356
Molalla, OR 97038, US